[Avoid Hefty Fines] The IRS Is Watching Closely
It seems like the IRS is cracking down on 1099 errors. This is the 3rd year in a row that they have increased the fines for filing 1099s with wrong TIN, EIN, and SSN information.
This year they increased the individual fines for each mistake to $280 increase of $250.
And with the unstable nature of the IRS’ own system for checking TIN records, there is a good chance that, if you’ve put off checking all of your TIN records for this week, that you might be up a certain creek without a paddle…
Lucky for you, there is a better solution. FEINSearch and REALSearch are the premier TIN matching solution for anyone with 1 or 1000s of TIN records to check.
Just look at everything our TIN matching service offers:
- Instant Access after Registering.
- Quickly Locate & Verify EIN Numbers.
- Find Tax ID Numbers on Major Employers.
- Search our private EIN database of 24 Million Major Employers.
- Access the Largest EIN & SSN Verification Data Source in the USA.
So ditch the stress and file with confidence using our TIN matching services.
You can find out more by visiting www.feinsearch.com or www.realsearch.com.
Remember: We’re a week away from the filing deadline!